BAD340fish, I definitely will. I don't have a lot of tuning experience but I am going to try to find someone local who has a good reputation with aftermarket fuel management and have them tune it on the dyno. From there, I'll probably try to tweak things on my own and keep an eye on the plugs for a bit. I just don't trust myself with getting the baseline tune down and I haven't learned enough about FItech to know how well it is going to adjust on its own in a boosted application.

I am hoping that because of the blower that fuel distribution won't be too much of an issue, hopefully I'm right because it is a big single plane and I don't have any room for a spacer under the TB.

One thing I am worried about right now is just the use of E85. I really want to use it because it is a lot cheaper than race fuel and it is available at a lot of pumps here. It should be a lot safer to run with 10-12PSI or boost than 93.

I read some horror stories about guys having to clean their injectors/flush their fuel systems out all the time from it gumming up even if not left sitting for too long. Once I get the tune down I would hate to have to be checking plugs every time I take the damn thing out just incase an injector was clogging up.
. I'm hoping that is only the case when not running an E85 friendly stabilizer. I may try to see if I could swap the pulley out and store a milder/low boost pump gas tune for the winter so I don't have to keep E85 in it when it may sit for a while. Over the summer I think I'll be driving it enough to keep fresh E85 in the cell. The cycling of gasoline through the fuel system during the winter may help to keep the injectors/lines clean as well.

BALLS, thanks! It took some long deliberation to decide on doing a blackout theme in the engine bay. I loved the old hemi orange look I had, but I think this will look great with all the polished aluminum/stainless steel blower parts. they are Comp solid rollers, I'll get the part number.

Last edited by 1mean340; 02/09/17 07:24 PM.