Originally Posted By Mattax
Not much to the lock cylinders. Might want to pull one and look at it. The pin cuts might even be marked on it.

Yep, nothing to them. The pins or tumbler aren't marked but can be determined from each other when laid side by side. Try to drop the pins and tumblers out as a set 1 at a time. In most cases I can take the pins & tumblers out of 2 or 3 sets and get enough of an assortment to build a cylinder, they will work properly even if you have 3 sets instead of the 5 from the factory. Fortunately due to being cheap and broke at 16 I learned how to do it years ago before I figured out I should be scared of such stuff, tore up a few in the process but get it figured out.

As started ignition and doors are the same trunk separate but matches console and glove box locks if equipped. Trunk locks are missing in many cases so I buy new, they're only like $12. The trunk key and ignition key are actually different base keys in most cases and so the keys wont even side in slot of the other. twocents

Careful, your character's showing!