Quote:

I might put together a Hemi motor project for one of the magazines. As far as I know, there hasn't been a Hemi project motor for a long time, (if ever). I don't ever recall anyone doing a series on the Hemi anyway and I've read every Mopar mag published for a long time.

We need one bad Andy, and the Hemi engine is more affordable than ever..not that its cheap but you know.
As many times as Moparmuscle magazine covered the Hemi Challenge, (it seemed like every issue) it never really gave us any meat and potatoes. None of the engine details people want to hear about. But pretty much who did what for power, and about the teams..Those articles could have been much better. Remember the Big block Engine shootout (popular Hot Rodding) with Dick Landy (RIP brother) at least they gave you detailed (color) photo's of what was inside those engines. I actually purchased a one year subscription just for that coverage. Your articles are always detailed and have great pictures. Which really means a bunch to I for one.
BTW
Congrats on your book AndyF

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]