Hitman
Smart Camber
Some manufacture's old shop bubble gage
Giant caliper style Toe-gage (Probably from JC Whitney)

Plus
- the ole eyeball three points sanity check method.
- Strings and tape measure for toe
- carpenter's level and square for rough camber

Looking down the tires (above the bulge) is always good for just seeing if it looks right. Remember the rear track is different than the front.

The giant calipers are quick to use. Body and chassis can get in the way especially trying to get higher up on the tire.

String and tape measure are still a great way to get toe. Measure from the rim when possible. Usually its more consistant than the tire. If using the tread, marking the center all the way around with chalk or similar helps accuracy.

Hitman was a neat idea but requires a flat surface for 25 feet or so. That is you need to be able to back up the car 20 feet or so and aim the scopes. It uses the hub for magnetic mounting. So it means removing the hubcaps and the dust caps, and then still might have interference with a 4" on 5 bolt circle. Bubble gages with the kit were OK, but not great.

Real Bubble Gage Still my personal favorite to use. Can't recommend a specific brand as I was using someone elses.

Smart Camber Pretty good to use. Reads only to tenths. Fairly quick. Uses three contact points on the rim, and depending on the distance from rim to fender longer contacts are helpful. They have a Toe measureing add-on but I haven't used it. Being digital you can zero out floor slope.

While real toe plates are the best, you can get by with slip plates. The slip plates can also be used as shims to level the front or front and rear if the floor is close but not quite level.