My year round daily driver in Oregon (lots of twisty roads) has .890 bars, all iron bog block, 5.5"rims and it rides nice and comfy. If I want something that rides like a new 300C I take our 300C SRT8 to town.

.890 bars are stock 383 bars IIRC. The car rides nice and does not try to imitate a Ferrari by letting you know the condition of the roads crack by crack. Nobody has ever ridden in it and commented about the harsh ride either.

In contrast my year round previous daily driver when we lived in the snowy mountains/high desert of Oregon was a '66 Charger (iron 440, 1.08" t-bars, front/rear sway bars, 8" wheels). It was an awesome handing 4300 lb car but again...every crack in the road was evident. Every passenger that ever road in the car other than my wife commented on the "ride" or lack thereof. Don't get wrong, we drove it all over the Western states in all types of weather and loved every minute. The car would four wheel drift with precision, ever with studded tires in the ice lol.

My point in all of that rambling is that if the driver of said car is not into having their dental work jarred I'd steer clear of t-bars over 1.04ish, low profile tires and polyurethane lower control arm bushings. Oh, and KYB shocks as said. They are the Rancho 5000 of muscle cars.

100_6786 (Large).JPG