Hey Swepty guys- I'm buying this and I'm told it came ordered like this. Oddball 1971 Dodge D100 with this utility bed. SHORTBED.
I have been looking for a short bed project to build a hotrod truck out of now that I can no longer afford muscle cars since I sold off my last two Cudas to help build a ranch. I have been a mopar guy since the late 70s. I own a 67 Power wagon short bed 3/4 ton, which was a special order rig in its self.
This truck here is my attempt to find an increasingly hard to come by short bed and then find the correct sweptline bed for it
The guy I am buying it from cheap says it came original this way as he has had it for decades and got it from an airport where it was there utility truck as ordered since new.
The current owner is guessing its a stock short bed length but has never measured the wheelbase. He is assuming its stock. I will take a chance since its an auto/ 318 and runs He SAYS it has nice rockers and rusty floors. I think I have a line on a short bed so That would give me what I need. Looks like one of the fenders is toast. Just thought I would ask and see if anyone has seen stock short bed half ton utility bed like this ?

00U0U_7ZFlXU0yoOC_1200x900.jpg00505_dgUdX8BUAaG_1200x900.jpg