Originally Posted By justinp61
Originally Posted By SILVER67
Originally Posted By roadhazard
You are aware that is a 1,000 cfm 4150 "3 circuit" correct?

That will take a little extra tuning...

I bolted a BLP 3 circuit 1000 to my pump gas 505.....it was borrowed from a local dyno guy I know. So, I didn't want to monkey with it too much.

However, it fouled out my plugs in less than 1/2 of idling and one short drive.

I'm sure the 3 circuit can work on the street......but like Greg said.....plan on tuning time and prob a set of plugs

Mike

My BLP main body came with the third circuit plugged. I can't tell from the photos if the carb the OP is looking at has plugs or bleeds in it.

Why would a roundy round carb need the third circuit?

I've yet to see any 4150 that needs the intermediate, short of MAYBE with methanol and probably not then. It is a BLP body and tuned right it will work fine. The Dominator you have will work as well, again with the right tuning. On the street plugging the intermediate on the BLP carb would be smart if it's active, all of the bodies have the bleed there but not all have the intermediate discharge tube or metering block for it. Dominator would be best as a 2 circuit as well. I can give you tips either way, use the sheet at the link below to map the carb metering to give you where you are at, and give me where to suggest changes.

http://racingfuelsystems.myfunforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=28

Mark Whitener
[url=www.racingfuelsystems.com[/url]