To answer your several questions. I am running a 5.2L Magnum which is physically similar.
Fuel pump: You can get an eccentric that goes onto the nose of the cam shaft, I did not and went with electric
Timing cover: LA cover bolts right on and does not leak
Water pump: Same as above.
Heads: I opted for Engine Quest heads with the LA angle drill for intake. Hughes also has a similar head
Intake: I used a LD4B originally, now have Edelbrock Performance but only because the LD4's radiator hose and thermostat housing interfered with the A/C compressor (A Sanden conversion, the RV2 fit just fine)
Flex plate: Using the original 904 plate.
Exhaust manifold: Using the original LA. Since your are using a 360, I would look elsewhere for that solution.
Only issue was the alternator had to be spaced out a bit as it was too close to a mounting boss on the heads. It was heating the diodes in the back of the alternator making them fail prematurely.
Power steering strictly stock.
The only thing I could not use from the LA was the oil pan which I borrowed from a newer 360 to bolt on.
Craig

Last edited by denfireguy; 11/27/16 01:32 AM.

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, 73 Cuda
Previous mopars: 62 Valiant, 65 Fury III, 68 Fury III, 72 Satellite, 74 Satellite, 89 Acclaim, 98 Caravan, 2003 Durango
Only previous Non-Mopar: Schwinn Tornado