In truth, the Gen 3 Hemi Valve Train Design Sucks for the aftermarket!! They are not designed with "hot rodding" in mind. To really design something for larger lifts, larger ratios, etc...come up with a no holds barred system for these requires alot of modifying to the head. Kinda' like what you need to do for the Jesel system, which is machine everything out and bolt in a new stand for the rockers and spark plug tubes and use individual shaft rocker arms.

The T & D's as well as the Harland Sharps are designed as "bolt-on", with no or minimal clearancing required. They are compromised because of that, to be able to fit under the valve cover and fit in the head. Ratio option is non-existent. There's no room to change it. I have the T & D's now and they are very nice!
The cost for them is due to the amount of machine work in the rocker bodies as well as all the parts that are required to make them. Harland Sharps are cheaper than T & D, but they are aluminum bodys versus T & D's steel. I prefer a steel rocker, due to the severe offset from the valve to the pushrod that the Gen 3 has.

I spent alot of time trying to develop a rocker that can be done for less and I was wrong! My design would have been an in between of "bolt on" to full hog out like Jesel, but still would have required alot of modification. There's no way around it. It would have been rockers, stands, shafts, spacers for the valve covers & spark plug tubes, to get more clearance under the valve cover. For me to retail it, It would have cost more than T & D, which $2885.

I'm really curious what Edelbrock comes up with for rockers for their heads.

Cheap, adjustable roller rockers for these heads are not possible, because they have to be a system.

Good parts cost good money!!