Hi Im rebuilding my front end on my 89 W100 4x4. First time rebuilding a 4x4 front end.

For my Mopar cars with factory front ends and suspension, I typically I use Moog for tie rods, center links, pitman and idler arms, ball joints etc. I know Moog is not the same quality they use to be, but I havent found anything better for factory replacement front end parts. BTW, the newest mopar car Ive replaced parts on was a 71, and Moog was my only good option. Control arm bushings I typically use a mix of energy suspension poly (for upper) and moog rubber (for lower.

So, this vehicle being a truck, plus 4 wheel drive and a 1989 the newest mopar ive ever owned, I have a couple questions.

1. Is moog still a good option for front end parts on these ram trucks? If not, what brand do you feel is better than Moog that makes all the parts I will need?

2. Is there any simple upgrades I can achieve by using parts made for other 4x4 rams from different years or heavier rated suspensions? For example, when I did the tie rods on my 71 charger, I bought and used tie rods for a 71 New Yorker, because they were more heavy duty but still had the same length dimension so they fit perfectly. It was a simple upgrade that was easy, factory, and I think they were the exact same price.