Originally Posted By DaytonaTurbo
Looks great! I love the tires.

I'm not a suspension expert by any means, so I'd like to ask, why are the LCA adjustments handled by heim joints where the UCA look like they need to be shimmed for alignment?

Good question. This setup was designed to be crazy adjustable, but also easy and quick to adjust for running AutoX and then the road coarse. The upper shim is the major camber/caster adjustment. The lower has hex adjusters on the outside of the control arm. Simply loosen the jam nut and turn the hex adjusters to fine tune caster/camber or make a track width change. The major setups will be AutoX, and whether the track is predominately slow, medium, or high speed turns on the road course. I'll have a shim/slug setup for each that can be changed in about 10 minutes. The roll rate (which I can adjust as well) is probably the most significant difference between the setups, but some alignment/track width changes can be optimized for the length, speed, and corner radius of differing courses.

Last edited by CJD AUTOMOTIVE; 10/25/16 01:06 PM.

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"