A couple months ago I swapped out my lifters, springs, retainers, pushrods and seals in an attempt to stabilize the valve train and get rid of the Comp Cams rollers that would spread at the bottom after only about 40 passes.

With some encouragement from friends I went with Crower EnduraMax lifters. They don't make this lifter for the Mopar with the raised pushrod seat, so I had them build me a set from Chevy bodies with the Mopar tie bars. Due to a little different design on the oil band they send a lot more oil to the top end.

In order to make the new triple Pac Springs work I also had to install the Comp Cams seals that don't have the Viton around the valve guide, only at the top around the valve stem, part #518-16. I don't think they are doing their job.

So now my fresh 572 B-1 engine smokes like a pig due to oil running down the valve guides. Any suggestions on a better valve guide seal?

I think my other option might be special order pushrods with smaller oil holes but that's going to big a lot of trial and error. I'm tired of throwing money at it with no results.