Originally Posted By 1DGEMAN
OK got a phone call today. Dixie is trying to contact the manufacturer.

Sir,

I show your first email to us was on 9/16/2016 which was a Friday. Our kids were out of school the following week, and we took a few days off with them for Fall Break. We replied to that email on 9/21/16 while on break. I apologize that I did not setup our email to send you an out of office message that replies would be delayed. We are not open on weekends.

Per your reply to that email on 9/21/16 with your address and phone number we sent that information to the manufacturer asking them to send you the replacement part needed. We called today to check on the status with the manufacturer and left them a voicemail. Hopefully, we'll know something tomorrow.

It's been a few years since we sold parts at the Nationals that weren't pre-ordered, so I know how you must feel with your car being in paint prison. I personally went through a similar experience with a car I own and understand your frustrations with wanting to assemble it and some parts being wrong. I apologize for the issues you're having, rest assured we will do our best to resolve it.

Thank your for your business,
Randy Gann

Dixie Restoration Parts
Phone -(770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-5pm EST
email: mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price.