Originally Posted By humpty
Originally Posted By Bad340fish
Megasquirt 3 with expansion(MS3X) for sequential fuel and spark. I ran ignition only for about half of last year and moved onto the EFI side in April this year, the W2 motor is new and has only been running for the last month.

How is it performing and what was the learning curve like? From what I can tell, the Megasquirt systems are not for the beginner.

Its is performing well, I am still learning but it runs and drives great. I have been struggling with a little bit in the 60ft at the track but I think I have that figured out for the next trip.

It wasn't easy but certainly was not hard. The hardest part is the wiring, and its mainly just time. There is a fair amount of research and custom crap involved but a lot of that has to do with having a small block mopar haha. The software is pretty easy to understand and work with and it can "learn" very well also but still requires some manual input to help it along. I have really enjoyed it.

To help understand it and to save money I assembled an MS3 with expansion kit I got from DIYAUTOTUNE.COM but if I were to do it again I would buy the MS3PRO from them and skip the ECU assembly part.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340