Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
First off congratulation on all the hard work and research on making these combos work. And you are right on the interest of MOST of our members. I follow these builds as I appreciate all the work and money involved in getting these combos to work even though at my age I will never own a set. Heck most of the guys kinda pass over even the B1 posts on here. You are even fighting a bigger up hill battle because you are racing a dragster. Most guys including myself are door car guys and when the dragsters come to the line we head to eat. Nothing personal but either you like them or you don't. I would quit racing if it came down to me having to own one even though they are " the best " bracket cars out there. I've seen guys that raced for 20 plus years and never win a race step into a dragster and go on a tear. Please keep up the good work and keep us in the loop.

My thoughts exactly!
I do like reading about the builds and combos.
Good luck ! beer
Mark

1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019