So I am in the process of putting the KB/B1 500 back into the Demon after giving up on shoehorning the mega/440-1 540 in. I had the motor detuned with 10-1 pistons and a smallish 260's cam, and since the Vortech V7-YSi wouldn't work (per Steve Morris), and so to get some power I put the fogger sys back on. I am thinking 600's in HP on nuts and will start with a 250 HP tune on the naws. This is a street/strip toy and the 1/8 mi track is 5 miles from my shop to the pits, and I will help fill the KOS field with it twice a year at Radialfest and Friday night TnTs. Pump gas.

Car will need a different fuel tank/pump setup but first I am plumbing the motor in and can run it on the BG400 that is there. There is an existing AN-8 main fuel line that will supply both the carb and the NOS fuel. Per Monte I will use one 4 port BG reg for the carbs with AN-6 lines and if I drill a hole through the motor plate I can "pass thru" a line to the NOS 4 port BG regulator. To feed that second regulator an AN-6 will fit perfectly with 90* at each end. The NOS fogger has 2 banks fed with AN-4 lines.

What kind of HP (motor and NOS) will the AN-8 main line support feeding both systems? Does this need to be AN-10? Is the AN-6 adequate to feed the fogger regulator and what HP will that limit it to? The skinny steel Molnar rods are probably the limiting factor anyways, so I have 250 HP jets in now with 350 jets to try if that isn't enough.

Do I need a return line? Where should it come from? I thought the back side of the 2nd regulator, the one that control the NOS fuel, would be a good spot but is kinda tight on this motor for interfering with other stuff. What are the pro's and cons of deadheading vs a return line? I think Mike had the AN-3 return plumbed into the regulated side of the carb regulator

I am thinking that the new tank should have progressive fuel pumps, ie two or three that come on in stages as RPM is increased or the NOS gets activated. That to keep the gas from getting hot. Is there a better way to do that?