Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Throw in the 140's...make sure the bolt to bolt is correct on only 1" of preload if their to far extended out of range the 140's are too stiff...but will work...if the bolt to bolt is too close together then their too light(not likely)....get your ride height as close to level as possible...set your bottom bar level or 5 max nose down...top bar 10 degrees and then plot it out...try to hit that 44-47 and 5.5-6.5 up and let her FLY !!!!....now the shock settings will need to be approx 4-6 full stiff on compression and 3-6 full stiff on rebound.Then sneek up on it...make one adjustment at a time...yes your TNT time is limited...Bill...it's gonna take time to get it dialed in...there is no other magic bullet to change that...passes...passes....passes!

I see you got my PM I'm assuming the shock settings are FROM full stiff?

YES...thats just a quick base line...you really need a video person there shooting down the pass. side of the car like we've talked about before.....what you feel and what actually happens outside the car are entirely different. ....and for some reason a lil voice told me to check moparts this morning....maybe it was the mexico hangover devil pounding my brain....LOL

<---- (Mexico Hangover Devil)