Originally Posted By moparx
for what it's worth, i'm not a fan [i know, poor joke] of pusher fans because they have a tendency to block airflow in a normal, going down the interstate cruise situation. they may be a band-aid for when stuck in traffic, but that's about it. since your car is not stock, and you have minimal clearance in front of the engine but lots in front of the core support, if you can't find something to fit where you want, i would consider modifying the core support to move your radiator to the other side of the support to gain the couple of inches needed for a puller fan assembly. maybe not the answer you wanted, but certainly not a hard or difficult job to accomplish, even though you are already painted up nice. also, make sure your electrical system is upgraded to support the needed amperage draw a good fan system requires. just my opinion of course. your results may vary......
beer

very nice charger by the way ! up mine will never be that nice.....

Im not a fan, lol, either of pushers. But haven't had much luck find a shroud that worked for me with the limited space available. Which one wouldn't think would be hard to find in the first place. I'm not the first guy to do this by any means, lol. And thanks, she did turn out pretty nice!! If I do say so myself

Last edited by dodgepaul; 07/05/16 05:03 PM.

1970 4spd Superbird, '69 Charger 500 Daytona clone,2015 Hellcat 6-spd B-5 Blue,1968 572 Hemi Charger,70 GTX 535 6-pac 4 spd,69 GTX 440 4-speed Super Trac Pac Car, 1973 383 Barracuda, and a couple Cummins