Thanks Guys. Yes I had a major stumble with the car leaving and it cost me a class win at Englishtown. Sorry I missed you there Al, but after class I parked the car and couldnt be around anyone. I am not one to throw things, but feel that you show me a happy loser and I'll show you a loser!! I blamed myself and wasnt too happy after losing the class wally that day!!

I went up to Lebanon Valley valley to test and try to work out the stumble, which is very apparent in the above video. Tried something in the last time shot and it got worse. Needless to say, after some wholesale changes the stumble was eliminated and I had my race car back!!!

I want to give a big thanks and major credit to David and Ray Barton at Ray Barton Racing Engines. David is one of the sharpest tuners out there and Ray is an innovator and master machinist. Two of the sharpest minds in the business that I am very fortunate to call friends and do business with!! Thanks Guys!!!

Anyone contemplating an engine or machine work, if you are driving distance of Robesonia PA, stop by and you will see a one stop machine shop second to none. From fabrication and custom headers to dyno, spintron and cnc block work. For those that have seen the attention to detail I put into my car, this is the same passion put into every engine out of Rays shop. No reason to ever go anywhere else!!

Thanks for all the positive comments and I am very thankful for all the members of the board I do get to meet at the races, carlisle or even at Rays shop!! THANKS EVERYONE!!

SS/DA 1924