With the current exchange rate, REAL Minilites can be purchased in 15" sized for $255 each in 15x8 size. Below is an email I recently received from them about wheels for my Challenger.

Many thanks for your enquiry. We have supplied several sets of 15 x 8s for MOPAR Muscle, but not yet the 15 x 10, so thanks too for the possibility of a first!
The backspace range for the 15 x 8 is between 4" and 4.5", and typically for your Challenger it would be at 4.5".
For the 15 x 10, we can custom make to your preference, between 4 3/4" and 6".
Competition steel inserts are always fitted to these big wheels, at no additional cost.
Here is the quote:

For a pair of genuine Minilite® wheels, size 15 x 8, in traditional silver, including spun alloy centre caps and chrome- finish lug nuts, the cost will be $510 ($255 each), and for the 15 x 10s, $572 ($286 each).

To this must be added the shipping cost from England to my warehouse here in Akron, Ohio, which, including various “handling” fees, duty, security charges and freight, has averaged about $48 per wheel for the 15 x 8s, and around $62 for the 15 x 10s. From Akron to you in Colorado Springs, I would use FedEx Ground, the cost of which is unlikely to exceed $18 and $24 per wheel respectively, but only if you can provide a ship-to address that FedEx will recognize as a business; delivery to a residence can be significantly more, So, your door-to-door total should be in the region of $1382, provided that the freight companies do not give us a nasty surprise

This quote will be effective for 90 days, and thereafter subject to review in the event of currency exchange or freight rate changes.

Options include a diamond polished “highlight” rim, which looks most attractive, and a range of colours, either of which adds $15.00 per wheel. The more popular colours are anthracite (a mid-grey metallic), black (satin or gloss), white, and gold.

Since most Minilite wheels are custom made to order, and of course, trans-Atlantic freight costs are incurred, a non-refundable deposit of $350 is requested to secure your spot in the production schedule. I do accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, and naturally a cheque is more than welcome! It will be helpful if you can provide a shipping address at the time of order, so your wheels can ship upon receipt at my warehouse.

Typical lead time from date of order to delivery is eight to ten weeks; air-freight direct from Minilite in England, at a surprisingly modest premium of about $10/wheel, can be arranged to slice several weeks out of this time.

Please feel free to email or call my cell phone, should you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

With kind regards, and best wishes for 2009! John

John Targett
TargettMotorSport, Ltd.
for Minilite Wheels,
550, Crystal Lake Road,
Akron, Ohio 44333 USA
cell 00 1 330 283 3668
fax 00 1 330 666 6269
www.minilitewheels.us
JBRITCARS@aol.com