I will try to make a long story short. 2003 Chrysler crate Hemi( yes the ones with all the problems) After a complete teardown due to knocking rod and other issues, I was able to run it about 500 miles. At that time a pushrod jumped off, but luckily no further damage occured. I remember changing the pushrod that jumped and it seems that I may have changed both on that cylinder. At that time I seem to remember there being two lengths one for intake and one for exhaust. Ok now for the current problem. I had the car out of service for several months installing an in tank fuel pump. Upon starting it I thought a pushrod had again come off, and shut it off. Upon pulling the valve cover on the same side as the prior pushrod problem, I discovered not a jumped pushrod but a broken valve cover baffle, the piece had broken off clean and was laying against one of the other cylinders valve spring. The part of the baffle that is still attached to the valve cover shows the adjoining cylinder's intake pushrod adjuster has been hitting the baffle also. Mopar performance's catalog notes that their pushrods for hydraulic lifters are for the 70- 71 OEM engines. Is there a difference in those pushrods and the ones that came in the crate engines?

Any help anyone can shed on this problem will be greatly appreciated. Larry