Those 511 strokers SOAK up cam --too low duration at 050 and wide LSA it will sound like a milk truck
Don't over think this--like the wise say 230 ish on a 110 should be very gentle enable all your vacuum needs by far and I bet it will soon toss the Jensen rear out in the street--go with that crazy wide LSA stuff and you will hate the way it sounds
That car and combo is begging for some quality muffler experimenting--with a mild cam combo you can re-gain that sexy sound if you drop serious cash on well engineered ( expensive) mufflers Think Italian car here We messed with an MGA all summer one time and after about the fifth muffler it sounded like we had an Exotic and we never touched the stock engine--there is some very beautiful sounding equipment out there--Mufflers are the last thing we get and least thought put into them--yet any exotic car makes your blood pressure go up all because they spent the effort on entire exh system simply look at new Mustangs etc to see Detroit looking into this
Just my two cents
Folks spend 90% of engine building on that cam and 10% on the rest--my fastest race car has a cam that came out of a 5 gallon bucket behind the door of my machine shop and was used because it was free--speced out way too little per all the conventional wisdom and turns out it is the best race engine I have ever had for $$ spent ( or lack of smile )