Does anybody know of any source that might have stroker cranks in stock? Looking for an RB 4.25" stroke crank.

The reason I ask is because I ordered a K1 Technology crank a couple months ago, thru Summit Racing. The wait time was supposed to be 3 weeks, but it keeps getting bumped out. That was about 10 weeks ago. I tried to find out when it would actually get here from Summit, but apparently they don't know and can't say.
So I tried to contact K1 to make sure they even received my order. They don't answer their phone, or return voicemails or email. Been trying for a couple of weeks to ontact them and absolutely nobody ever picks up the phone at any of the extensions I've tried.
Are they even still in business? Did they just close up shop and all go home?
I can be patient if I know when I can expect to receive it, but not if they keep breaking their promised delivery dates, over and over again.

I'm thinking I might order a Scat crank, but that's another 3 week wait...which would be fine if I KNEW it would actually be 3 weeks, and not some indefinite anount of time like with K1.
So does anybody actually carry these things in stock, or do they all order these things from the manufactuer after you pay them first?

Sorry for the rant, but I had to get that off my chest wink