I have only had this 07 a couple of weeks. It is a clean, original one owner truck I got at a dealer. A weird thing it does on occasion, is the factory alarm (horns) goes off when I open the door while the engine is running. One morning, I could not stop the blaring horns doing anything like starting the engine, locking and unlocking the door with the key, etc. It finally cycled and shut itself off after my brain was frazzled from the constant honking.

I found the buried horns, pulled out the fender liner, and unplugged them. Today I messed with it and got the alarm to set off again, of course no horns blaring, but the lights were flashing. It does it when the truck is running, put in park, open the door and take my foot of the brake. With the door open, once my foot gets off the brake.....it goes off. When I close the door, hit the brake to get it out of park and put it in gear.....it stops. Fortunately, it does not affect the engine running. Totally bizaare. I posted this on the CTD forum and over 300 hits but no responses. Any Moparts techs have a clue what is going on?