Originally Posted By Dragula
We went a couple rounds and ran right on the dial....All in all, good weekend...Yeah we could have pulled the timing back some, yeah we could have dropped the restrictive 3" exhaust, but....

Most fun I had was first pass today. I lined up against my buddy Dave in his 70 Charger race car..Its a 493 wedge with Stage VI heads at 12.8:1 and a big cam, dominator, locked timing race fuel bar bones race car....We have been friendly rivals for many years, and when possible, we line them up. Well today was my day, and all he got to see were my tail lights 6.36 to his 6.48 with my 60ft and reaction just a shade better....You can't see his car in the vid, but I did have fun when he never caught my "street" car....I will add the vid when its done uploading.

I am happy and the Shaker hood will be done this week, so only the little things on it need attention now.

https://youtu.be/NVTE82X6ZQ8

That`s cool on the grudge win............I love those. It`s fast and repeating so enjoy watcha got........... beer

Looks like you left at around 2000 r`s, shifted around 6800ish w/about a 1000 rpm shift drop and close to 7000 through the traps if my eyes are reading the tach correctly.......

Last edited by Thumperdart; 06/12/16 11:03 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....