Hi all, so I am only 20 years old and I pretty munch finished the restoration on my 69' dart swinger 340 4 speed about 2 years ago and I've been trying to fix the issues I've been having with shifting on my car as I've had the time and money and I just can't figure out what's wrong. Every time I shift up a gear it grinds a little bit, down shifting it grinds so bad I pretty much cannot get it into gear and when it gets into second I can go about 100m before it pops out regardless if accreditation or deceleration. I have the correct bellhousing, correct shifting linkage fully adjusted, all brand new and correct clutch linkage which we have adjusted properly, have about 2 inches of pedal play before clutch engages, transmission has been rebuilt been gone through multi times by different people and nothing has been found wrong, brand new syncos, even replaced the second gear with a slightly better used one out of another trans I have, brand new clutch and freshly machined flywheel, I have tried about 3-4 different types of gear oil and I have just run out of ideas. I have replaced a lot of parts and changed/adjusted a lot of things, and it has gotten a lot better than it originally was but it still has the same issues. I really just want to finally be able to drive my car around without having to worry about the trans. Thanks in advance for the help. Attached photo is a picture of my car.

image.jpeg