My car had 4 silver wheels, but 2 wheels had junk tires that wouldn't hold air. The 2 black wheels had good tires that held air, and they were larger tires, so they had to go on the back, right? By the time the car hit the street, someone gave me 4, old, matching, Michelin tires. That was when I discovered the rear wheels were also a 1/2" wider then the front wheels. I finally painted the wheels earlier this spring, (after 4 summers on the road), just before I put the new tires on, all 4 wheels are now blue.

The car is a blast to drive. With the 3.9 V6, 5 speed it gets good MPG, and I can drive it all day for around $20! The car is light enough I could get a chirp out of 3rd with the old Michelin 235 x 75 x 15 tires, its got a 3:55 limited slip 8 3/8 Dakota axle (haven't tried it yet with the new tires that got put on last week).

The car is just fast enough to be entertaining without collecting tickets. There is a guy around here that says "Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, then it is to drive a fast car slow." I agree with him.

My wife and I enjoy going for rides in it, we took it on a 135 mile ride today. The car has heat & defrosters and insulation (no AC, we are not AC fans, windows down cruising for us) and is very comfortable riding between about 40 degrees and 90 degrees. Memorial Day weekend we are off on a 2200 mile vacation covering 7 states with this car. The car runs down the Interstate just fine, but on our trip, we are taking 2 lane highways for a slower more relaxing trip. Gene