On the rubber vs poly LCA bushings, its NOT just a matter of noise. I tried them in my wagon, which has the same suspension as your Charger, and it handled TERRIBLE. It acted like I had bias-ply tires on it instead of radials. Also, when the suspension would unload, there would be a very loud CLUNK from the LCA.

I put the wagon up on a lift, poked around a bit, and realized the LCA's were moving back and forth on that poly LCA bushing. Not a lot, but enough to upset things.

Without making ANY changes other than swapping the LCA bushing back to rubber, the car drove/steered/handled 100% better and the clunk was gone too.

Admittedly, this was about 7 yrs ago. I don't know if anyone has devised a poly bushing setup that 'captures' the LCA like the rubber bushing does.

As for the K-frame isolators, I have solids in my wagon, You can change them out without tearing the car down. I did one side at a time. You don't want to pull all four bolts at once, just loosen the ones on the opposite side. Have the car on good jackstands, and have the K supported by a good floorjack. No need to pull the engine or anything BUT be sure to watch for places of contact or bind, like the fan to the fan shroud. Be sure to soak all four bolts for a day or two in advance with something like PB Blaster. When you go to torque the bolts for the K back up, be sure the weight of the car is on the K.

If the K-frame bolts aren't badly rusted, the isolator swap really isn't that hard.

Good luck!

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥