Originally Posted By markz528
Originally Posted By JS Restorations
Originally Posted By ScottSmith_Harms
Quote:
Contact Jim. He is a member here (js restorations) and I know a few who has used him for switches and stuff and maybe he can help. He has posted what he has done and look fantastic, just do a search. Good luck

http://www.jsrestorations.com/

I agree, very talented guy who does awesome work but the last time I spoke with him he was retiring so I don't know if he's taking on new work or not these days.

Thank you guys, but...

Opps! I think we have a slight misinterpretation. JS Restorations is not out of business due to retiring. My wife said no when I asked her if I was retired. She told me to get back to work! tsk laugh2

What has retired is offering plastic restoration services for restoring front plastic grilles, lens polishing, heater control panel, radio bezels etc. There are just not enough hours in a day to support both electrical and plastic restoration work. So, plastic restoration work just had to go. Electrical restoration services are and will stay the main stream business work.

Also, no “Harm” taken. (Just had to pull your chain, Scott) up

Jim

How does one get a hold of you? I sent an email and called several times.............

Jim called me back a couple of times this weekend and we talked today. He has been busy and thus far great to work with!

67 Coronet 500 9.610 @ 139.20 mph
67 Coronet 500 (street car) 14.82 @ 94 mph
69 GTX (clone) - build in progress......