Ya Know, we all sit around and dream, and it's tough to figure what would really get the juices flowing! I've brought home cars that I thought would be really cool, and then they just sit, because they don't really excite afterwards!

I've raced my Challenger for 10 years, and really enjoy it, but when I think of "Stepping up", two cars come to mind: A pro-Stock style Neon (in Mopar/Motown Missile style colors), or a C/M Chassied A/Gas style 33 Willy's.

My second car, I really like. The all steel, stock bodied, 62 Valiant. It's got tags and runs 10.80's with a smallblock. Thing is, I'm a big block guy all the way...but with the hassle NHRA is making it to run under 10.0, I'll probably just put aluminum heads on the small block, and try to make it more streetable, while running 10's.

Got a full chassied (ladder bar/A-arm) 65 Dart Gt in the back yard, An ex-SS(72,73,74,75 & 77 AHRA Record Holder) 69 Roadrunner in Oklahoma, that I may never get to, and I won't even start listing my Dad's, and My 3 brothers' projects!!! But we never stop thinking about "The Next One"!

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines