Originally Posted By Mopar Mitch
DANGINA -- Your setup (borgsn box and fast-ratio long arms) will be extremely interesting to hear of the results, etc.

Question: You say its 1.7 turns lock-to-lock... isn't that regardless of the long arms? So, even without the long arms, its still 1.7 turns lock-to-lock? That's very, very fast to begin with. I wonder what vehicle the borgsn ps box was originally from? Jeep? Mustang? ??? I heard, if correct, the original borgns ps box was from a Jeep... then the later model is from a Mustang (year, etc???)

The factory standard Mopar ps box is 3.5 turns lock-to-lock; the T/A ps box is 2.7 turns lock-to-lock (due to having internal stops within the box). So, the borgsn ps box with 1.7 turns lock-to-lock should be very much faster for steering respons! Only hope that, at hi-rpm competition (slaloms L/R/L/R/L/R etc) that the power assist can keep up with the driver's needed reactions,... not falling off as the Federal ps pumps all do.

Keep us posted, please!!!

Yeah 1.7, seems quick but I've also been reading on protouring.com, that some of those early firebird/camaros are running the same 1.7 turns lock-to-lock and even they want it to be more quicker!

you bet mitch, I should be driving it this spring/summer whenever i get the car back from color sand/clear coat

There is also one other guy on these boards that run the exact setup as me, he is the one that told me to get the reducing valve for the ps pump as it was too "twitchy" with the stock one in

Last edited by dangina; 02/25/16 01:34 PM.