Ok here is my take, we all use china parts like it or not in every day use and building but we just need to weed out what works and what dont like the snout breaking eagle cast crank.

Sooooo...... This is just info, you decide.

PRW started to phase out there al roller rockers in favor of there bushed SS units a while back so sooner or later these will be a thing of the past.

Now for the bearing a BA146..... look at the specs, not really all that bad. And thats what these are based on. And look at the packaging they can come in.

http://wxabsbearing.en.alibaba.com/product/1804738882-220268319/BAM146_BAM148_inch_size_iko_needle_roller_bearing_BA146_BA148.html#!

IIRC I would have to goto the shop for the maker but the HS bearing is a direct interchange with the BA146 with I think 2 needles less then the HS based number that will interchange.

You can buy HS needle bearing and use in these.

So since the close out of this type ending soon I got a few sets for less then $150 a pop sealed in the package. So that means putting on the QC hat and burning up like 4 hours a set because the china man does zero in that area.

It also means test running these on a bench motor.

The shafts in the kit is .844.

Since the needle bearings and al both have a service life its not the best setup for the street, or if so limited use.

So where do they fit in? The geometry of these suck on alot of heads but put import rockers on an import head casting and you might be surprised at the fit when compared to others.

With a small spring like I use a K-800 at under #600 open on a .700 lift solid up to 7k Ive had zero issues. And thats my street (cough) car that cant risk being stuck on the road.

I do have HS on my bracket car simply because I had them, but its mild.

All this really doesnt mean dick, just info on how some things can work and as well not work in many cases.

BR3 IIRC had posted these are all the same and they are clearly not from a out of the box quality standpoint, doing the QC work 4 sets became 3 sets and some spares mainly do to issues found in the machining of the bodies themselves (chinamans second shift must be blind guy) so vs like a HS system from the box that all checks out one can narrow the failures down to the actual body itself. But here again who wants to buy a couple sets to make one ok one?