It reply d lends onn yet your intentions with the car are. If your looking for a good cruiser with better handeling, then upgrading your current suspension and brakes is a better option. If your looking for corner carving, high speed use,, Magnum Force ''Transformer" is somethingthing to consider. From my experience with Magnum Force suspension, I have enjoyed taking a couple rides in a 1971 CUDA and a 1968 Charger equipped with them. Ride quality was superb and very responsive and not a"spine tingling" hard suspension I was exspecting. I'm currently in the process of finishing up an article style review on the MF suspension and hope to post it here soon ( would have been sooner, but laptop and computers crashed and now have to start over.). One of their great options is their ability spindle choices. Factory drum spindles, disc brake spindles or their '2in' drop spindle can be used, thus giving you so much more brake options. Also, being in CA can save you a bunch on shipping charges if you can pick it up locally.