Originally Posted By montanamopar92
Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
What altitude will it be driven at mostly? Can you and will you degree the new cam? I helped a freind of mine years ago who had a 1976 or 1977 short box 360 4x4 pickup with 34 inch tires on it, it came with 3.07 gears front and rear and he ended up changing them to 3.91 at first and ended up with 4.10 finally after bending the rear 8 3/4 rear he had he put in it down. It had headers and a Thermoquad we worked on a little, he loved whupping the BB Chevy and Fords 4x4 in the river bottoms in pull offs and sand dragging them and on the hills with his truck up
i live in montana so what ever the altitude lol.. what cam did you run?? and if i can get a cam wheel but if not no i will not
I don't know the history of that motor before my freind bought it, I'll assume it was stock confused He put headers on it and then a air cleaner, tires and wheels and then front and rear end gea ratio changes. Do you live in Libby Monatana?Thier website says it is 2066 ft above sea level shock confusedI didn't think that anywhere in Montana would be below 4500 ft. let alone 2000 ft. above sea level, live and learn shruggy Buy yourself a decent, not the best, degree wheel and dial indicator and magnetic stand so you can degree the cam in off of the lifters and then check the lift and lobe seperation angles on both the intake and exhaust retainers thumbs twocents

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)