I have owned a sign company for over 19 years and when I need a Cuda or Challenger decal I use ChallengerGary. Sure, I can make them myself, but his artwork has fits perfect and the price is really fair.

As for the correct sheen, I would say the gloss is more correct, but the gloss vinyls today are to glossy. It's almost right in the middle. IMO the originals would better described as satin. With my sign company I've used 3M, Oracal, Avery, Arlon, Gerber, and some misc custom brands. They all have a slightly different sheen and color palette. But as long as you're using Premium (specifically CAST vinyls) and not Calendar vinyls you will get a good product. The different between the two is the Cast vinyls are "broadCast" from a liquid state on to the backing and have almost no memory. The Calendar vinyls are pressed to shape and will shrink a lot over time.

This photo is from Barry's website and shows the original 173 mile T/A stripe. He's sent me some better close ups of the stripe (I don't want to share them without his permission) but this photo from his site shows it with a little more gloss then in real life.

Hard to say gloss is 100% right or that matte is 100% right. Neither are perfect. twocents

1970 Challenger T/A 4-Speed
1970 Challenger T/A 4-Speed
1970 Challenger T/A Auto
1970 Challenger R/T Auto
1970 Challenger Auto
1970 Challenger RT 440+6 4-Speed
1970 Challenger RT 440+6 4-Speed
1970 Hemi Challenger 4-Speed
1970 Hemi Cuda 4-Speed
1971 Cuda Auto
1971 Cuda 4-Speed
LOOKING to BUY 1970 & 1971 E Body J, V and R Code project cars