I ran the Tanks, Inc EFI tank at CoTA this weekend. Very pleased with the results. Performed down to 3-4 gallons left for me.

The biggest test are turns 17-18 which are a long continuous right hand turn. It was a constant 10 seconds at 0.9-1.0 G of load in my car. Fuel level was just under 1/8th of a tank at the end of one session, and just below 1/16th of a tank at the end of another session (point of reference - exactly 5 gallons was just over 1/8th of a tank when first filling from bone dry). I'm assuming I was 3-4 gallons in the tank at the lower levels - will confirm when I'm able to run it that low again.

Drove the car to and from the track that day as well. No issues. 250 miles round trip plus four 25 minute track sessions.

This is with the 460 lph walbro in tank pump in the duster EFI tank. It is running full speed (I did not set it up for PWM). With corvette filter/regulator. They recommend the Walbro 255 lph, which would theoretically drain the fuel basket slower.

I am pleased.

Yellow is 0.9 G. Red is 1.0 G

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course