More air pressure will make it shake WORSE more than likely. More air, puts MORE rubber on the ground by flattening the tire out. NOT something a car already shaking needs.

It needs WAY more wheelspeed early, or way less hit on the tire. Impossible to know without knowing some of the settings.

Many think slicks are EASY. Just throw them on, hammer it with power and away you go...........LOL!!!........if it were only that easy. More power equals more problems.

Prime example.........I have a customer with a big tire Corvette. With a 648 on nitrous, I had it 60footing in the low 1.0s on an ET Street tire. Getting after it REALLY hard and setting the tires on fire early.........Fast forward to now and they have an 865in motor on spray and a slick. Should be easy, right? So far is hasn't been 10ft cleanly. We can't get it on the tire. Even tried leaving on TWO nitrous kits at the hit and it just rattles the tires. I have the bar out as far as I can get it realistically, lowered the tire pressure, lowered the wheelie bars, tied the front down, stiffened rear shock extension and it STILL crushes the tire. Looking at moving the motor forward about 3" now to get some more front percentage

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 11/06/15 06:36 AM.