Ok guy's i am going to enter the car into a street class to do some 1/4 mile races next year. the car was never used for that in the past and when i built it i left the stock iso style leafs in with the oval front bushing although i removed the rubber mounts on the spring perch and used the older solid setup. the car is a smallblock car with 727 and at the time had a mancini hemi style converter that flashes to 3k the gears were 3.23 with 28 inch tall street radials.engine was a mild 360 with manifolds. i was getting a 2.30 60 foot with just a tiny amount of spin on a prepped track, the car ws slow but super consistant ran 14.82 to 14.87 5 passes in a row. now that i want to race i am going to up the ante a bit. i am almost done a much hotter la 360 that has flat tops at zero deck with some ported magnum rt heads and rpm air gap some 1-5/8 headers that i had in stock. i have a few carbs to test out but for the track i am thinking i will run a nice 750 dp i have and i called dynamic and ordered a 9-1/2 converter form them that will match my set up. i have changed the rear end to a 3.91 with a sure grip and i found a set of 26-10.50-15 et streets that are new to start off with. so! with all this info and stuff going on i am thinking i will need to do somthing to get the rear end hooked so i can stay as consistent as possible i figure i need to dump the springs as i had trouble with those oval bushings before on a hot aspen rt i used to run. so should i go xhd? or super stock? i am willing to make some changes to get the car to launch but i know it is a heavy car with a small engine so i am not looking for any miracles! let me know what you think i am sticking with the smaller stock stroke 360 mostly due to budget and lots of stock!

Last edited by aspenrt360; 10/23/15 12:59 PM.

2013 Chrysler 300 touring 1974 Dodge Charger SE. 360-727-8.75-3.23 sure grip 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4