Thanks for all the advice!

I had mixed results with the drag radials last weekend. It was really hit or miss and there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to if it would hook or not. I got in nine runs, and maybe four had 60 foot times as good as the Hoosier Quicktime Pro D.O.T. bias ply slicks I used to use.

Sometimes I'd make a run where they would hook good, come back around and do another run back to back not changing anything and it would spin.

Once, they even hooked out of the hole, then started spinning bad about 40 feet out. They seemed to work best at 19 psi. Racers were complaining about the track prep that day so maybe it wasn't an apples comparison with my Hooisers.

Maybe I need better shocks? I'm just running long Monroematic truck shocks with my Super Stock springs. I'm also using an adjustable pinion snubber, maybe I should ditch that?

I've been able to 60 foot as good as 1.68 in the past and usually 60 foot around 1.72 which I think is decent for my combo that only runs 7.90s in the 1/8 mile. Best 60 foot yesterday was a 1.73 so the drag radials aren't totally hopeless.

They do drive about 100 times better on the street than the Hoosiers did.