Originally Posted By Leon441
You guys are gonna make me choke laughing!

Jrobbob or whatever can't remember through his hook in the pond with the most pitiful bait he could dig out the horses stall. A little challenge to Monte and someone else. Monte grabs that hook chomps hard and takes off with it. I'm an eager fish too, not talking smack. Then the pointless debates are on like donkey Kong.

Monte, take some advise from someone else who is also proud with tender toes. Let it go.
He wised off and brought me in the argument for NO reason Leon..........and you KNOW me. I am NOT gonna let that go without saying something.......LOL!!!! I only said the same as others and I got singled out, just made me feel special I guess.....HaHa.

And this EMC class was designed for stuff exactly like this. A place for Kaase, Judson and others to "go crazy" on something totally off the wall and see what if. I think it's very cool, but just very impractical, unless you have time and money to burn and I don't really see where anybody is not agreeing with that summation. Kinda like the guys who drop 40K on a killer flathead. Very cool, very expensive, lots of fun, just not something many others will try and duplicate