To: martinkoski@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:53:31 PM
Subject: MOPAR A-body low tension hood springs (Martin)

Hi, Martin. Thanks for your inquiry. I still have MOPAR A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on fiberglass hoods available and ready to ship. These springs work with your existing stock hood hinges and will replace your stock hood springs. The total price to get one pair of low tension hood springs to your door within the USA, including shipping, would be $50.00. I accept PayPal or US Postal money order for payment.

If you'd like to pay me via PayPal, please send the payment to me at logan_dg@yahoo.com (please note that there is an underscore "_" character between "logan" and "dg" in the e-mail address).

You can also pay via US Postal money order (please use only US Postal money orders for payment, as other non-Postal money orders must be cleared through the bank before springs are shipped, which delays the process) by sending the payment to me at the following address:

Dennis Logan
2506 Indale Rd
Glen Allen, VA 23060-4406

Once payment is received, the springs are typically shipped the next day. Once shipped, I provide a follow-up E-mail letting you know that the springs have been shipped.

Thanks for your inquiry and let me know how you'd like to proceed.

--Dennis

this is the guy that sells them on moparts. his email is happee_feelings@yahoo.com