Brian, at 125 (buck&quarter) really doubt that horsepower is anywhere near your F.A.S.T engines, thats some serious smoke!

Demon, Purestock has evolved over the years and there are liberties given in the rules, 1.5 points over advertised compression, X/H pipes, 2.5 inch exhaust NHRA valvejobs/engine blueprint specks ect all this equals more horsepower.

Scotty, would love to go to MIR its always a great time hanging out with everybody, dont know if its possible this time around. Setting that smallblock Purestock record would be really Tuff!!! Owen Simpson owns it !!! That yenko duce or the COPO nova is really a wicked package, cars light, that LT1 makes some serious Power and most of all Owen can really yank some gears/drive & Both Owen&Eric can tune those Chevys!!! No doubt team Canada has really raised the bar!!!

Mopar Dave spent the day at the Dyno, (whole day) with the oil pump issue and then tested a couple fuels , turbo blue, VP,timing, and jetting and I had a few carbs I wanted to test.(lunch) Chuck was very helpful with jetting & timing recommendations, to get me to where I wanted to be fairly quick. Best to call Chuck and Pete to get a price on Dyno time, they ran a Moparts dyno deal during the summer and thats when I committed, the price at that time was 500.00. Gotta tell you money well spent for me, caught the possible problems , everything got detailed and painted without leaks, and what I like best is that I only had to do it once, the frustration and possible bugs got worked out before engine went in the car.

.............Paul

Man , that Mr Sixpack is one photogenic guy never a hair out of place and never ages that guy!!!