I appreciate the activity here. The back and forth is exactly what was going on in my mind. Symmetry

Anyway, as mentioned, 35psi is on the door. I didn't find it in the manual, but it's probably there somewhere.

The factory tires were passenger car tires.. the P275 20s. I ran them at car-ish pressures (30-32) and the centers still wore out first. So, I probably should have kept them around 28 as that usage was commuting and not hauling.

Using that as a baseline, I'd expect the LT tires would behave no differently. It's not like they react differently to air pressure. I have them at 35psi right now. As a rough guess, I'd say about a 1000 lbs of cargo including passengers. maybe between 6000 and 6200 total weight. It's only 1200 miles to my destination. (I'm sure it will feel like a million at the end)

At that PSI the sidewall looks fine. definitely does not look underinflated. I suppose a higher PSI would help keep us awake over the supposed 20 hour trip, but I'd rather try to not adversely wear out the centers. I suppose if I believe anything bad is going on, I can just air up at a gas station

Thanks for the effort.

Looking for 1975 through 1978 B body 4 door sedan sheet metal or parts cars - monaco, fury, coronet. Please let me know