Since I got my Horizon in October of 2007, I have been curious as to what happened to the other Omnis and Horizons that were built. I have heard varying numbers as to how many were built, but a reliable source has told me 15.

Other than my car, I know Johnny Labbous still has his two. Johnny did re-body one into a Laser though. I have also heard that Mike Fitts still has his?

From the ones that I have pics of, I believe the majority stayed down south. One is definitely destroyed (On track accident I think it was), possibly another was also destroyed. I know many probably were updated too. I also have a special interest in the Omni that was built for Mark Robinson. It was later converted into a P/S type car by Barnett Performance. I would really like to find this car.

My car was originally built for Max Naylor. It's definitely the real deal and has a paper trail all the way back to Max.

If you know of one, let me know about it. Send me some pics/info. I have some good chassis shots of mine before it was updated that show an untouched chassis. I'd really like to start a registry for these particular cars.