Quote:

Don't be so hasty to install a Keisler Automatic. I bought one in 07 and brought my car out this year after a 5 year project. I followed their install instructions and it failed to ingauge in 3rd 4th overdrive. With many Emails and frustration my 70 Challenger is out of service. They accused me of burning out top gears because of mis-adjusted TPS. I've been an mechanic for 30 years and know how to set a tps. Because I'm out of the 1 year warrenty they Will Not Stand behind their transmission. For $5000.00 I think I got the shaft.Now I have to pay to have it rebuilt. They won't even let me talk to upper management. Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruiser,

I am the owner and founder of the company. Email me at skeisler@keislerauto.com. Anytime, anyone can call and ask for a supervisor, owner, etc. As hundreds of people will attest, Richard, Keith are excellent customer service guys. I had so many customers complimenting their service and care throughout the weekend at Carlisle.

I'll start off by giving you a free upgrade to the latest version of our software. It has a set up wizard for the tps that makes calibrating is so simple: pedal to floor, hit enter, then pedal at rest, hit enter - you are done. And this offer goes to EVERYONE that has our A-41.

We'll help you get sorted out. Have faith in Keisler Engineering ... we've been here 18 years and we're not going anywhere. We are the largest supplier of performance overdrive transmission to the mopar community and the muscle car market and a quantum leap past the other choices or suppliers of overdrive transmission. (bold statement, yes; let us prove it to you) The automatic is doing great, the Popular Hot Rodding feature that Steve Dulcich wrote is out now, and you should read it on our web site. Several of the folks that purchased it said they came to Carlisle just to purchase the A-41. We feel honored to have such excellent customers!

I'm driving my Kuda back from Carlisle now (at a hotel in Virginia to break up the 550mile late night trip). The Kuda has the A-41 with engine compression braking in 1/2/3, Dual Mode switch and Paddle shifter.

You guys should check out our Keisler TV www.keislertv.com and go to the transmission section and watch the A41 installation video.

Also, go to the Community page on www.keislerauto.com and join our newsletter. We have newsletters every 1-2 months, and there is lots of great stuff on the A41 in the newsletter coming out this month shortly.

See you at the Nats,

Shafi Keisler