Hi everyone, I have a 70 Barracuda project with a 440 that ran fine until I took the battery out to try to start another car. When I put the battery back in the cuda I had reversed the cables on accident (it had been a long day..) but I realized my mistake and promptly switch them back to + on + & - on -. When I opened the door the dome light didn't come on and of course it didn't start either. There was zero power coming from the battery. I had the battery checked and it was fully charged. Today I tried it again but I had pulled the ignition lock out of the column on accident (it pulls right out) and when I put it back in the dome light came on. I didn't try to start it yet because I wanted to replace the light switch on the dash first because my tail lights have not been working so I figured it might be a bad switch. I had an extra switch that I wasn't sure was good or not but I thought I'd give it a try. So I disconnected the battery, replaced the switch, and reconnected the battery. The dome light came on again. I turned the key over just to test the lights. I flipped the switch for the headlights and the dome light goes off and no lights. Now I'm back to square one and no matter how much I fiddle with the ignition lock it won't come on again. I'm terrible with electrical obviously..is this possibly a bad ignition switch? Would that cause me to lose all power from the battery? Thanks in advance for the help. Sorry for the lengthy story.

-ERIC