I wonder if it would do any good for several of us, not just one, from this forum to ask to reserve 30 to 40 spaces in the south west corner of the pits near the big bathroom at the rear of the staging lanes I tried to act as the person last year and ended up almost getting into a with one of the local, according to him, big name Mopar racers I had talk to Mr & Mrs Painter and thought everything was in order until I got to the track the afernoon of the day before the race and found out it wasn't which led to a lot of confusuion. I had the same expereinces the first year when Painters held the MATs race, lack of coorindination and comunications between the promotor and the track operators Oh well, I could stay home and not worry about the minor details. I would if the weather wasn't so darn good in Las Vegas that time of the year I'll use any excuse to get out of the cold snow and go race in the sunshine BTW, I will be glad to be one of the racers contacting the Painters to get us some spaces reserved, how about one of the mods and one or two others of you doings it also so we have several different racers talking to the Painters about the same thing You know the old adage about strengths in numbers, it does work, especially when it comes to events like this for those that want to volunteer, now is the time to sound off How about Zippy being the mod helping on this also

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 01/11/09 10:27 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)