Wife has a '10 GC, 4.0 with the entertainment system no navigation. 125k on the clock, I have put wheel bearings, multiple sets of brakes, changed the timing belt / water pump, fixed the entertainment system, changed the EGR due to stalling and a couple weeks ago had to take it to the dealer for replacement of a bulkhead connector that corroded causing the transmission to go into limp home mode. Ive also changed the serpentine belt a couple of times and the idler pulley once. I have performed all the maintenance myself and performed all the repairs other than the bulkhead connector. I didnt have the tools to diagnose the issue and felt I got off cheap as I was concerned it was a real issue with the transmission.

Van is paid off so we will keep it for a while yet but of all the work it was the entertainment system that really irked me. Dealer quoted $2200 to repair. It was an issue with a ribbon that connects to the fold down screens causing the entire system to fail. Did some research on a minivan forum and ended up buying a ribbon off ebay for $20 to repair the system. A little dicey in the middle dropping the entire overhead system but it was a two hour fix abd $20 in parts. Dealer wanted to change overall system, not hard just uncomfortable for me.

We have not had problems with the key but have a current recall on the switch that the dealer does not have parts to repair yet. When I was researching the egr / stalling issue I ran across some neutral safety switch info but no first hand information.

When I actually list this all out and consider we bought it new and havent beat it up I wonder about my sanity but the list on my '03 ram , 5.7 4x4 QC ram is equally as long.