Hi everybody.
Thanks for the comments.
To answer a few questions, the color is UU blue and it does have the factory pinstripe down the side. The SPD is 905. It came with deluxe wheel covers and F70x14 red stripe tires. I have had a set of vintage Ansen Slots with Good Year Eagle ST tires on it forever. The history of the car is as follows. Purchased new on 01/12-1968 by Mildred Hinz of Osh Kosh WI. She paid $3296.00 cash out the door from Liberty Dodge in Osh Kosh. That was $3200.00 for the car and $96.00 sales tax. I would say she got herself a good deal because the window sticker is $4018.05. It was never used in winter as they spent their winters out west and the car stayed garaged. The second owner, Jeff Baker of Franklin WI bought it from Mildred in 1988. While he had the car it was featured in Mopar Action 02/1990, Mopar Action Tech Special 1994, Muscle Hustle twice, Chrysler Performance News and a whole bunch of Krause Publication Guide series books. I bought the car from Jeff in early 1997. It was advertised in Hemmings and I was the first caller. If I remember correctly I was getting HMN via Priority Mail back then, it was before the internet was very common and that was the only way to have a shot at the good deals. It really has been off of the grid for quite some time. I did drive it to the Mopar Nationals to be judged in the Un-restored class back in 1997. I then showed it locally for the next few years but it really has not been out much at all since 2001 or so. I actually did have the car for sale a few years ago. At that time I also owned the Survivor 1970 R/T convertible shown here:
http://www.andy440.com/70rt9zb.htm
I could not keep them both and I decided to let the buying public decide which one I would keep. I thought I would keep the one that did not sell right away and the orange 1970 sold almost immediately. I am really glad of that because this is probably one of my favorite cars ever.
I sometimes forget that there are a lot of younger guys in the hobby now that were not around back in the late 1980's and 1990's. Having been around myself for what seems like forever I just assumed that everyone would remember the Little Old Lady story. I am sorry for that assumtion.