So I came across this 74 Plymouth Scamp for sale and was able to pick it up for $900
It's finally home and it runs!! Once we got the carb set and had it running smooth my uncle told me it wasn't stock. Most likely is running a camshaft in it. As for the transmission and gears I don't know yet. Been working the whole weekend so I haven't had that much time to investigate.
Got fresh Gas in it and it runs pretty well now. Did a walk around and discovered that my blinkers didn't work so I checked the bulbs and they are good. Considering I have brake lights I assumed that the fuses are still good since they light up so that leaves it down to the relay. But I have no idea how to check it so I might just go see how much new ones are. Then my bigger problem at the moment is that my charging system isn't working. We had to re-thread the alternator since it wouldn't stay in place due to a crappy bolt. But when that was done we checked it and thats not the problem. it was pumping out around 14 volts I believe. So next in the chain is the regulator, I bought a new one put it in and it worked at idle but when I revved it the thing went out and we went back to not charging at all. So currently I am looking for a wiring diagram to check my wiring against. So that currently is how she sits mechanically. Interior wise i have pulled everything out but the front seats (Which are welded in) and the dash. I found some surface rust and plan on grinding it down and painting it over then leaving it bare until I can find a full interior set.Although I did fabricate a quick little door panel for it. Then lastly my trunk floor is rotted out and will have to be replaced. I was able to track down where the water was entering though and I got that all patched up! So progress is slow between work and family life but its slowly but surely getting done.